Q: Motor oil leak

There is motor oil leaking.

3. Motor oil leak

Q: Water leaking from hose

If it is engine coolant that the car is leaking, you will want to repair that as soon as possible. If you continue to drive it as is, you run the risk of overheating it and causing severe engine damage....

Q: Is my gas meter broken?

This may be a result of a faulty fuel tanks sending unit. There is a small float type unit inside your fuel tank that monitors the fuel level inside the tank. When this is not working properly, this can cause...

Q: windsheid wiper only works on fast speed

It is very likely that you are having an issue with your wiper switch as this is the part that controls the speed at which your wipers operate. I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a quaified professional to...