Q: Q: motor mounts

does my vehicle need to be raised to replace all of the motor mounts?

Hello. Yes, in order to replace the motor mounts on your van you will need to be able to access the vehicle from underneath, and you will need to be able to lift the engine. If a hoist is not available I typically put the front of the vehicle up on jack stands and lift the engine slightly with an engine hoist. The engine can also be lifted with a floor jack and a block of wood from under the engine if done correctly. If you would like to have a professional take care of this task for you, consider using YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to replace your motor mounts.

3. Q: motor mounts