Q: Motor mounts - 2004 Cadillac DeVille

I changed 2 (front and rear) motor mounts on my caddy and it still sounds like it did before. Someone told me there are 4 mounts. One on each side also. Is this true? Engine still jumps like it did before.

Yes, this is correct. There are 4 in total. However, this is not an easy job to undertake as you know. There are two on each side in the front and rear. Removing them involves jacking the car up and separating the motor from the mounts and frame to jack the motor up and remove the motor mount. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to remove and replace the motor mounts on your Cadillac.