Q: Motor mount need fix

I was on a slight hill my car was on neutral a car was behind me so I hit it in drive, push the the gas and heard a disturbing noise. Now my engine shakes and makes a loud clicking noise.

Hi there. It sounds like it could be a motor mount, but this more than likely needs a thorough inspection to determine which and how many mounts are in need of replacement. The inspection may uncover any other possible underlying issues such as worn/weak axle shafts, leaks, worn/weak bushings, etc... I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an engine is shaking inspection.

3. Motor mount need fix