Q: Motor mount need fix

I was on a slight hill my car was on neutral a car was behind me so I hit it in drive, push the the gas and heard a disturbing noise. Now my engine shakes and makes a loud clicking noise.

Hi there. It sounds like it could be a motor mount, but this more than likely needs a thorough inspection to determine which and how many mounts are in need of replacement. The inspection may uncover any other possible underlying issues such as worn/weak axle shafts, leaks, worn/weak bushings, etc... I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an engine is shaking inspection.