Q: Motor dies when stopped

Motor starts and runs good but will die at stops. I have changed fuel filter and spark plugs. I do have fuel at the injectors.

3. Motor dies when stopped

Q: My 05 equinox is overheating. Refilled coolant reservoir this morning for the reservoir was empty, but I cant find any coolant. Now heater is blowing cold.

Hi there. If the engine is overheating to almost at the red line but not there, then the issue would be the thermostat and leaking out the blow by hose. If the needle is going into the red line, then...

Q: I press the gas pedal but the car isn't getting gas. The engine doesn't rev up.

Good question. I want to go through a few steps with you and hopefully find your problem and save you some time and money. If you find the issue during steps, then ahead and fix that fault and you should...

Q: with the#1 piston up were should the rotor button be pointing

The rotor button should be pointing to the number 1 position on the distributor cap when the number 1 piston is at top dead center (on the compression stroke). The pistons come up two times during the combustion cycle. Once...