Q: Motor dies when stopped

Motor starts and runs good but will die at stops. I have changed fuel filter and spark plugs. I do have fuel at the injectors.

3. Motor dies when stopped

Q: Q: Transmission fluid is leaking

Greetings. It is somewhat expected for seals to stop preventing leaks after a few years of usage. If it is the front seal as you believe it to be, the transmission will have to be dropped to replace it. There...

Q: Right wheel squeaking.

Hi. A loud squeaking typically indicates a brake pad sensor that is contacting the rotor. When this occurs, it is to let you know that the brake pads are low. In some cases, a failing bearing can cause this, but...

Q: 1994 Chevrolet Silverado extended cabV-8 oil pan gasket replacement?

Hi there. You would have to drain the engine oil out of the oil pan, put the plug back in the oil pan, and remove the oil pan bolts to take the pan off. Once the pan is off, you...