Q: Motor dies when stopped

Motor starts and runs good but will die at stops. I have changed fuel filter and spark plugs. I do have fuel at the injectors.

3. Motor dies when stopped

Q: I think the motor is having a starting issue. New battery, separate solenoid, and put in a new starter. Are all the cables good?

Hey there. The starting system has to turn the engine over at a certain minimum rate (RPM) in order for the engine to catch and run. If there is no voltage drop between a new fully charged battery and the...

Q: 1995 Ford Taurus won't turn off

Hello! Sounds like you are now experiencing a common problem that many Taurus owners have experienced before. The problem is usually due to a broken plastic linkage in the steering column; the small plastic arm that connects the ignition cylinder...

Q: fuel pressure and map hose

Hello. The first thing that should be done is to retrieve codes. This is an OBD I system, so it is more difficult than the newer OBD II systems. Lacking any codes or scan tool data, I will have to...