Q: Motor

Need to know what caused my motor to lock. Starter is good. Can't get the pulleys to turn to turn the motor

Q: I am having issues with the defroster blowing cold air on the driver side

Hi there. There is a blend door issue on your ducting to your heating and air conditioning system. Check all of the blend doors and make sure that they are working. The blend door that is not working properly can...

Q: i cut off the roof

If you still have the windshield and install a roll bar then you should not have a problem, but if I were you I would check with local ordnance to make sure it is legal.

Q: I have a 2007 chevy impala ltz with 3 codes coming on P0121 / P1516 / P2135 ,accelerater pedal an throttle body have been replaced

Trouble Code P0121 can set if there are faults in the wiring or terminal connections to the throttle/accelerator position sensor. Circuity integrity should be checked and the output of the sensor should be viewed on a scan tool to confirm...