Q: Motor

Need to know what caused my motor to lock. Starter is good. Can't get the pulleys to turn to turn the motor

Q: What causes my van to not shift speeds correctly

The shifting is controlled by the transmission control module and if the shift light is flashing then the module is detecting a problem in one of the sensors (like a speed sensor which will cause the module to set a...

Q: Vibration and sound along with clicking once wheels are turned when off the ground

Hello thank you for writing in. There are several components that you will want to have looked at. Regarding the wheel bearing, they do cause similar symptoms, and if you hit hard enough, you will want to have them inspected....

Q: Q: Engine overheats.

Overheating can do extensive damage to your engine. If your vehicle is overheating, you want to get it fixed as soon as possible. There are many issues that can cause overheating; from a stuck closed thermostat to a blown head...