Q: Motor

Need to know what caused my motor to lock. Starter is good. Can't get the pulleys to turn to turn the motor

You need to first check to see if there is oil and coolant in the motor. If the oil is low or not registering on dip stick then the motor was starved of oil. If there is no coolant in the motor or coolant in the oil then the engine was overheated. If oil is good and coolant is good then you would need to have the timing chain or transmission checked for the binding of the engine. The back ground of what happened when the engine was running would give clues of the cause of the failure.