Q: Q: Misfire in cylinder #8

Miss firing piston 8/Low compression/Running rough. First problem was radiator was replaced. then motor .please advise

3. Q: Misfire in cylinder #8

Q: I have toyota tundra 4.7 2007 the battery light show before start my car but when start its gone , is normal stay ON before start?

The alternator charging light should be on when key is on without engine running. As soon as you start the engine the light should be off if the system is charging. Since you are getting 13.7 volts after it starts...

Q: Should I put synthetic oil in my jeep commander

Hi there. This is a great article that talks about the benefits of swapping to synthetic oil. In regards to advice, today's synthetic oils and conventional oils are made much better than in years past. That being said, as engines...

Q: What type of headlights do I have?

Your vehicle was available with both halogen headlights or optional HID headlights. The HID headlights bulbs will have a small metal "box" at the rear of the bulb, which is the "igniter" for the bulb. Halogen bulbs will not have...