Q: Q: Misfire in cylinder #8

Miss firing piston 8/Low compression/Running rough. First problem was radiator was replaced. then motor .please advise

3. Q: Misfire in cylinder #8

Q: Where is a transmission control solenoid located on a 2008 dodge Durango with a 4.7

The transmission shift control solenoids are located in the transmission valve body which is accessible once you remove the transmission oil pan. Typically, transmission valve bodies, and the solenoids, can be serviced without removing the transmission from the vehicle. There...

Q: 2006 Jeep Commander that starts but turns off I tried to start 3 times did the same thing after that it doesn't turn over

It sounds like you have activated the anti-theft system, and after several attempts to try and start it, it disables the starter also. You should have the system tested to see if the key is bad, or if your key...

Q: Can I use 5W-30 A5 oil in my BMW? 2007 BMW 318i

Hi there. BMW is among one of the most restrictive in regards to the oil(s) they recommend for use. BMW has a set list of oil brands and types that are safe to use in their vehicles. Your vehicle’s class...