Q: Q: Misfire in cylinder #8

Miss firing piston 8/Low compression/Running rough. First problem was radiator was replaced. then motor .please advise

3. Q: Misfire in cylinder #8

Q: Hard shifting from park to drive.

There are a number of things that may cause this such as low or dirty transmission fluid, a bad shift interlock, or in some cases, the weight of the vehicle putting additional strain on the transmission parking pawl. The parking...

Q: Car smoking and won't go into reverse without stalling.

I would ask for help from a mechanic to check the code that is turning on the check engine light. The code in the computer will give the mechanic a starting point for his diagnosis. There are many reasons why...

Q: My car will not accelerate in speed and there is a knocking noise

Hi there. Usually when you're driving and you notice a loud popping sound, followed by deceleration and troubles maintaining a higher speed, the issue exists within the transmission. However, there are multiple engine components ranging from ignition systems to fuel...