Q: MOT Query

My MOT is due soon and my last year MOT advisory was "suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but considered excessive offside read [2.4.A.3]" if it fails on this year how much will I be looking at? It is a Ford KA 53 plate

You will need to have a body repair shop inspect the damaged suspension to see if it is repairable. I know in some countries you cannot do certain structural repairs, meaning the vehicle would have to be removed from the road. That being said, have a shop inspect it to see if it can be repaired and you’ll be able to get a quote from them once they’ve looked at it.