Q: Q: Most of the windows don't work

The both of the passenger's side windows and the driver's side rear window do not work. The windows are stuck down on the passenger's side.

Hi there. Since the driver’s window works and the others don’t, the problem is most likely the master switch. Both power and ground are routed through this switch to the individual window motors. The switch also contains the window lockout switch, otherwise known as the child safety switch. A trained professional can remove the master switch and inspect it’s operation with a digital multimeter.

3. Q: Most of the windows don't work