Q: Moonroof leaking

Moonroof leaks badly.

3. Moonroof leaking

Q: I have a blown main shaft seal on my 95 Honda accord lx

The crankshaft on your car engine has an oil seal in the front and rear of the block. If the seal at the front of the block, that is behind the crank pulley, is leaking that seal is relatively easy...

Q: Readiness code for emission

Hello. Since the vehicle sat for that long, you may have to drive it for about 500 miles before it resets. The key is varying your driving. You need to drive it at highway speeds, around town, stop-and-go driving, and...

Q: How does the moon roof slide open?

Operating your moon roof is simple. While it offers tilting to open at the back for venting, it also slides open and closed to allow more fresh air inside. Here’s how to do that: Make sure the ignition is...