Q: Moisture collects on front floor area

Moisture collects on the front floor area at the driver's feet. It was analyzed weeks ago when the car was nearly flooded on the interior. Leafs were removed from the area below the windshield wipers. They said it was plugged. But it still gets moisture after driving it. Seems like it could somehow connect with the air conditioning. The rest of the car has dried out.

Hi. This is a common problem with vehicles like yours. So common, in fact, that there was a $69 million dollar lawsuit over it. The problem stems from the sunroof and a clogged pollen filter that prevents water from draining to the ground. You may want to call the dealership with the VIN of your vehicle to see if it is covered under the recall. If not, the experts at YourMechanic can inspect your leaking VW.

3. Moisture collects on front floor area