Q: Missing a vacume hose after Transmission rebuild . Module mounted on top transmission with 2 vaccine hoses

I am missing a vacuume line on a module that sits on the transmission. the metal part where the hose goes looks like and upside down U shape. It has a hose coneceted to the module on the other side that is in rout of the u shape line. What is that module and where do I connect the hoes once I get it

It’s hard to describe where that goes without showing you pictures (which we’re not able to complete on this Q & A), so I’d recommend searching online for a transmission configuration or diagram for your vehicle or purchase a service and repair manual; as this will explain it much easier.

3. Missing a vacume hose after Transmission rebuild . Module mounted on top transmission with 2 vaccine hoses