Q: Missing a vacume hose after Transmission rebuild . Module mounted on top transmission with 2 vaccine hoses

I am missing a vacuume line on a module that sits on the transmission. the metal part where the hose goes looks like and upside down U shape. It has a hose coneceted to the module on the other side that is in rout of the u shape line. What is that module and where do I connect the hoes once I get it

3. Missing a vacume hose after Transmission rebuild . Module mounted on top transmission with 2 vaccine hoses