Q: missfire on number 7

dodge ram 2500 5.7 hemmi keeps givin number 7 miss fire trid new plugs coils injectors and intake gasket missfire is still there need advice on what to try next its got good compression

It is possible that you could have some sort of carbon build up inside that particular cylinder that could be causing this issue. I would recommend a three part fuel system cleaning. This includes pouring a bottle of fuel injector cleaner into the fuel tank, cleaning out the throttle body with throttle body cleaner, and running cleaner through the intake manifold via the vacuum booster line. This will help to remove any carbon deposits that are built up inside the engine and should help with the misfire.

3. missfire on number 7