Q: misses at higher speeds

My Saturn seems to lunge or miss when I drive at higher speeds of 60 - 70 mph and loses power. It runs fine at lower speeds. Do you know what could be causing this?

Slight surges at higher speeds under steady cruise like this, can be an indication of a transmission or clutch slippage issue. This is possible because of the drive gear ratio automatic transmission internal wear, or clutch disc wear on a manual transmission, will become pronounced at higher speeds. You may need to have a mechanic inspect the loss of power issue and recommend repair alternatives.