Q: Miss fire

Have a miss fire car has been in a garage and had coil packs replaced plugs replaced and rocker cover gasket done and injectors and timing and eccentric shaft sensor still miss fire at low revs any ideas as it is getting expensive now been told it could be the ecu

In modern cars, misfiring will invariably be accompanied by a Check Engine light. In fact, checking for efficient combustion was the primary reason the U.S. government introduced the rules for OBD-II (on-board diagnostics, second generation). It was part of the push toward cleaner exhaust emissions. A professional mechanic completing a check engine light inspection with a code scanner will tell you which cylinder is to blame, and whether it’s related to ignition or fuel system components. Having the mobile mechanic complete an engine is misfiring inspection is a good idea.