Q: Misfires, stalls, general poor performance when the car does run

Last night when starting the car it failed and back fired. I was not able to crank and start the car with out about 1/4 throttle. I torn down the top half today to find a broken linkage clip on the front IMRC rod to the front manifold. I will be replacing this today. I will be replacing plugs and wires along with the coil because it is the original along with original wires. I will be replacing the plenum gasket set along with new isolator bolts. When the car ran there was no brake pressure as if the booster had gone out. Could all of these symptoms be related to bad ignition and that broken clip or should I be looking at anything more? I also found the pvc hose to throttle body disconnected, which I will of course reconnect upon rebuild.

3. Misfires, stalls, general poor performance when the car does run