Q: Misfires 3 cylinders stalls

My car has a rough idle and gave misfire errors in 4 cylinder numbers 7, 8, 10, 11 with diagnostics. I didn't get any other error including the MAF. I changed all the spark plugs, ignition coil and fuel filter, and I still have the problem. I ran another diagnostic and 3 cylinders were misfiring. A reset didn’t work. My car still idles rough. There is loss of power in the car and it stalls sometimes at stop lights and stop signs. It starts back up right away. I had this problem 4 months ago but didn't pay attention to it, and it went away the next day. Do you have any ideas on how I can fix this?

Hello there, thank you for asking about your BMW 760Li. I don’t know what year your BMW is, but there was a technical service bulletin (TSB) on some models regarding the fuel injectors. Although I can’t seem to locate the TSB, the fix was to replace all of the injectors. This problem was so common that BMW issued an extended warranty on the injectors to 10 years/120,000 miles. This may be the problem with your vehicle. Of course, there are many other potential causes as well. My advice is to have your vehicle diagnosed by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect your rough idle and misfires or replace a faulty fuel injector.

3. Misfires 3 cylinders stalls