Q: Misfire issue

I recently replaced the spark plugs on my car, as they were the original plugs. A week or so later I started having misfire issues. P0300, p0301, p0303. Autozone suggested replacing the coil pack since the pligs were brand new. I did. After I replaced the coil pack I didn't have any misfiring. I even drove the car hard to see if it would do it. It didnt. I also put a can of seafoam in my car to clean the gunk out. It seemed to help. It's been about a week and no issues. Do you think I'm ok?

If you replaced the spark plugs and the two coils to fix the problem you should be okay if the problem does not continue. You would have noticed the problem returned if it was not fixed. The coils of the other cylinders may fail in the future and cause similar symptoms but with different codes.

3. Misfire issue