Q: Misalignment

my truck had problems with the steering components because i hit a crater. i brought it up to the shop to see the problem and was told that my tie rods were siezed so relying on my warranty to cover it they wouldnt want to. with rage for 6 months now i decided to do it myself. onced finished i noticed my tie rods were tightened all the way but still have a problem with toe out

The preferred toe setting in the front for the 2011 Savana 1500 is 0.10 degrees. However, toe can be set anywhere in the range of -0.1 to 0.3 degrees and still be acceptable. If your toe setting is outside this latter range then the alignment is out. To align the car, the suspension cannot have excess wear. If there is excess wear, all worn parts have to be replaced because alignment tolerances on modern cars are incredibly small. Any excess wear at all literally makes it impossible to accurately align a modern vehicle to factory specifications. If you want your vehicle’s suspension inspected by a certified Mechanic to determine if there is misalignment and/or worn suspension parts, please request a suspension inspection and the responding certified Mechanic will get your concerns addressed. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Misalignment