Q: Mirror replacement

My passenger side mirror broke. It was a power mirror with a blinker arrow on it. The replacement mirror is $250. Is it possible to replace the mirror with just a plain mirror, and use it manually from now on? I don't need the blinker arrow or the power part, if I can save money. I found this part that appears it will work. I just don't know if I have to replace it with the exact same one. Thank you! Ann NIckel K Source Fit System - Replacement Mirror Glass With Backing Plate Line: KSO | Part # 80058

Hi Ann. That is a good question. However, we cannot guarantee a proper fit of a mirror that was not specified for the vehicle. Your best bet would be to check with the dealer to see if that mirror will fit; just to be safe. Many times the addition of a blinker or other options are just that, options, and there may be a same part without the option. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a mirror replacement service.

3. Mirror replacement