Q: Minimal front end knock

I drive a 2004 chrysler sebring sedan and ive noticed a slight knock in the front end when going over bumps. I have already checked the strut connection points and theyre solid on both sides. Do you have any reccomendations for what to check for and possible prices for replacements

The most common causes for there to be a noise when going over a bump is, a bad sway bar linkage, worn control arm bushings, a faulty strut mount/bushing, or a loose brake caliper. The only way to know for sure is to do a visual inspection of the mentioned parts. If you need assistance in determining the fault and/or making repairs, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.