Q: Mileage light

When I first start my car you can see the mileage and the if you have to the car in reverse or drive up on the dash board but when I drive it goes out , I recently had a radio installed . Is it possible the person that did it did not do it right ? That's when when the problem started

The instrument cluster assembly and the radio do not have a anything in common except the instrument illumination. Do your dash lights work at night? If they do, then the radio will have nothing to do with it.

The instrument cluster information center is an integrated circuit and cannot be serviced in the field. The instrument cluster would need to be removed and replaced or sent out for repair at an approved repair facility authorized to work on the cluster. I recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose your electrical issue and inspect the cluster to determine if it is in need of repair.

3. Mileage light