Q: Mileage for spark plug service

When are spark plugs do?

3. Mileage for spark plug service

Q: The speedometer, odometer, & mileage gauges are not working.

This is likely related to what is called a speed input/output shaft sensor which is a sensor mounted down on the transmission that monitors the speed of the output shaft of the transmission. This is relayed to your ECU which...

Q: Is $450 reasonable for a timing belt replacement? I have a 2009 Hyundai Elantra.

Hi there. The average cost for a timing Belt replacement is between $259 and $350. This is determined on how the timing belt is replaced and if there are any other issues when removing the timing belt. The thing to...

Q: Bad radio in this truck, is there an easy fix?

Greetings! Thank you for writing in with this question. This is a well-known problem for 2009 and 2010 Tacoma models. Toyota released Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 0238-09 that deals specifically with this problem. While the TSB calls for replacement of...