Q: Mileage and basic questions

I was looking at this Nissan 2001 . A man is selling it for $1350 with 145,000 mileage, are those good mileage for a 2001 Nissan? Do you know how long the car might last me ? And I was just concerned on the questions I should be asking him. I am 18 looking to buy a car

This vehicle has less than the average mileage of a vehicle of this age. With any vehicle you should figure an average mileage of 12000 to 15000 miles for every year of age of the vehicle. So for this vehicle that is 15 years old the average mileage would be 180,000 miles and you have 145,000 miles. This is an average of less than 10,000 miles driven per year. To get a good idea of the vehicle condition you should have a vehicle pre purchase inspection. This will help you to identify any major issues or mechanical condition of the vehicle.

3. Mileage and basic questions