Q: MIL is on constantly

the light came on all of a sudden. i have not changed the oil for eight months

3. MIL is on constantly

Q: My titan recently began to shutter while I was accelerating. When it stopped I couldn't get it to go faster than 40mph.

My first thought is, what code is the TCM (transmission control module) setting? Usually when a vehicle won't go faster than 40 mph, the vehicle has set itself into limp mode. It does this to protect itself from what it...

Q: How do I adjust the remote start duration?

When you turn on your vehicle via remote start, the engine will stay running for a set amount of time. If you do not enter the vehicle in that amount of time, the engine will automatically turn off. This duration...

Q: intake control solenoid voltage

If the issue persists then it may be possible that the issue is with wiring or computer. Damaged wiring or a faulty computer may compromise power to the solenoid and affect its performance. Many automotive electronic circuits use 12 volts...