Q: Middle of a 1 hour drive; all the sudden my enginer got much louder, especially when accelerating, to a point it kind of sounded l

Upon middle of a drive (So I was already driving for 20+ minutes at 50-60mph). All the sudden I could tell my engine got louder and as I press on the gas it would get louder as I accelerate. As well as over 50ish MPH I could hear a faint clicking like sound in front of me (in the engine area). RPM looked normal to my knowledge and I could still accelerate if I needed to. But the revving noise I mentioned would get really loud in the cabin of the vehicle if I did.

3. Middle of a 1 hour drive; all the sudden my enginer got much louder, especially when accelerating, to a point it kind of sounded l