Q: Micra 1.2 first MOT says I need a new wishbone OSF AND a new alternator belt.

1st MOT recommends the above items. The car has done 27,000 miles Is this out of the norm?

Hello. From your description it sounds like you need a belt and part of the wishbone suspension. Some places also call the torque mount on the engine a wishbone. The alternator belt is not too unusual at this age and mileage. As for the wishbone, if the vehicle has been driven easily then these should not have any issues at this time. I would need to know what is wrong with it to verify what is going on. I would get a second opinion on it before moving forward with a repair.

• Micra 1.2 first MOT says I need a new wishbone OSF AND a new alternator belt.