Q: Metal covering dragging on ground

It appears as if some screws are missing from underneath my vehicle. A metal covering is dragging on the ground.

3. Metal covering dragging on ground

Q: Q: Brake light not turning off

Hi there. It sounds like your brake light switch may be stuck. It is located under the brake pedal and when the pedal is pushed it turns the brake lights on. It may have become stuck or broken. I would...

Q: Need to check transmission fluid level

There are a couple different types of transmissions that came on the Pacifica and one has a dipstick on the left side and the other needs a special tool to check it since it does not have a dip stick....

Q: How do I use the steering wheel audio controls?

While you can use the buttons and knobs on the radio itself to change the station, cycle through tracks, adjust the volume and more, doing so while you’re driving can be very distracting, which is never a good thing. You...