Q: mesfire 5 cylender detected

عندي ص رفية بترول وعملت فحص كمبيوتر وطلع عندي اكواد p0305 p0133

If your vehicle’s cylinder 5 is misfiring it is likely that the ignition coil or the spark plug is having an issue. I would recommend hiring a qualified professional to inspect the spark plug in the ignition coil as well as the fuel injector for that particular cylinder. This will also include inspecting the wiring of the ignition coil on the fuel injector as well to determine if any electrical issues exist. The most common cause of a misfire on only one cylinder is a faulty ignition coil. I would recommend having this test it first however I would not stop the diagnosis if this is faulty unless the trouble code is erased and does not come back.

3. mesfire 5 cylender detected