Q: Mercedes engine is trembling

HI, The issue started when i parked teh car for some time and once i came back ans started the car my check engine light came up with the O2 Sensor Errors along with throtle actuator, the guy changed the sensors along with the ignition coils the engine light gone but after like for weeks came up again with the same codes,

what possibility could be the cause, now the car is agin in the garage and teh guys are tryingto figure out what actually is the issue

Hello. Your issues may be related to the throttle actuator that was alarming in the first place. If they know for a fact the throttle system as a whole is perfect, the next step would be to look into the other codes that have been set. There are several types of O2 sensor errors, and knowing which kind was tripped would be beneficial. If the O2 sensor code indicates a lean reading you are looking at a poor mass airflow sensor issue, a low fuel pressure, or an engine misfire. If the codes indicate a rich reading you may be looking at a bad fuel injector, a number of fuel delivery issues, an exhaust leak, or a bad O2 sensor. Judging by the "trembling" coming from the engine, I suspect your issues are related to a lean reading. I would focus on trying to find the cause of a misfire. If a misfire is one of the other codes tripping, you will want to look into fuel and spark first.

3. Mercedes engine is trembling