Q: Mechanics say it needs a tranny but I think it could be a sensor.They say no way to know until we try Trans bc it reads solenoids?

Bought 5 months ago.It was riding rough and began making a noise,ect..A month after my mechanic said it was rear wheel bearings.He replaced them and also said he had to put an abs sensor,serpentine belt and tensioner pulley.It never acted up until 6 hours after I got it back.It started to act like it wasn't going to shift into 4th,then it would jerk into 4th.The check engine light,abs,vsc off,4 hi,4lo, ect..All came on & it lost power when taking off as if it was taking off in 2nd.Then just felt weird and didn't want to go above 35 & then would jump into 4th.Then randomly would have no power and wouldn't go up any incline at all & didn't even rev.They said it needed an alternator so they put one in but it didn't help.Then I took it to 2 transmission shops & they said the codes read that the solenoids are bad but they said that wouldn't fix it that it needs a new tranny.I feel it could be the abs sensor or electrical bc there were no issues b4.How do I know if it's electrical or tranny?

The best way to have this issue correctly diagnosed is have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection. Although the engine light is not on most likely, this inspection allows the mechanic to download all error codes that are stored in the ECU. If the issue is electrical or due to damaged sensors, the codes will verify this. If the problem is mechanical in nature, different codes may indicate this problem as well. The inspection is the best and most cost-effective way of determining the source of most mechanical problems.

• Mechanics say it needs a tranny but I think it could be a sensor.They say no way to know until we try Trans bc it reads solenoids?