Q: Mechanics say it needs a tranny but I think it could be a sensor.They say no way to know until we try Trans bc it reads solenoids?

Bought 5 months ago.It was riding rough and began making a noise,ect..A month after my mechanic said it was rear wheel bearings.He replaced them and also said he had to put an abs sensor,serpentine belt and tensioner pulley.It never acted up until 6 hours after I got it back.It started to act like it wasn't going to shift into 4th,then it would jerk into 4th.The check engine light,abs,vsc off,4 hi,4lo, ect..All came on & it lost power when taking off as if it was taking off in 2nd.Then just felt weird and didn't want to go above 35 & then would jump into 4th.Then randomly would have no power and wouldn't go up any incline at all & didn't even rev.They said it needed an alternator so they put one in but it didn't help.Then I took it to 2 transmission shops & they said the codes read that the solenoids are bad but they said that wouldn't fix it that it needs a new tranny.I feel it could be the abs sensor or electrical bc there were no issues b4.How do I know if it's electrical or tranny?

3. Mechanics say it needs a tranny but I think it could be a sensor.They say no way to know until we try Trans bc it reads solenoids?