Q: Mechanics

I was wondering if you could help me find a job to get into mechanics

Q: Hiccups in my 2005 Honda Accord

Hello, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to provide my insight. Most of the time that this occurs, it is because of a slight misfire, or it is due to an engine mount problem. I usually start by checking...

Q: Hey Tim ok if i do get the G6 inspected i under stand it is $70 for it but if i have the part of the power steering pump i unders

Hi Dewayne. I've cc'd the sales and service department on this reply, as they are better qualified to answer the specifics of this question. They should be contacting you via email directly for clarification.

Q: transmission leakage repair

Transmission fluid leaks were an issue on this model and I see at least two Honda Technical Service Bulletins published on this very issue. Leaks vary in severity and the only way to find out if the leaks on your...