Q: Mechanics

I was wondering if you could help me find a job to get into mechanics

Q: Car audio goes on and off

The most likely cause of this problem is the stereo. Check to see if the issue is only with certain speakers or channels, or if it's with all the speakers at the same time. As long as the radio has...

Q: Slight power steering fluid leak on the outside of inner tie rod boot. Possibly from rack and pinion. Should I replace the rack?

Hi Josh. Thanks for contacting us tonight. While I'm a big fan of the brand you mentioned, the truth is that 'stop leak' products are temporary fixes at best. In many instances, the product will seal a small leak for...

Q: My car struggles to accelerate at times, especially after making a complete stop and attempting to accelerate.

Check engine compression and intake vacuum to first rule out possible mechanical problems such as stuck or leaking valves. Among the causes of poor acceleration are clogged fuel injectors and/or inadequate fuel pressure/volume. When an injector is clogged it can...