Q: Mechanics

I was wondering if you could help me find a job to get into mechanics

Q: Will my rims on my 1991 Toyota Corolla fit on my 1989 Honda Accord

Hi there - no, your Honda rims (OEM at least) will not fit on your Toyota Corolla. Even though the bolt pattern is the same, the center bore on your Toyota rims is 54.1mm, but your Honda center bore is...

Q: Check Engine Light is on - 2005 Dodge Stratus

You can keep replacing parts but until you get the codes in the computer diagnosed properly the Check Engine Light will keep coming on. The O2 sensors may give indications that they're not working when they are only indicating the...

Q: How do you manually adjust the driver’s seat?

If your Accord has manual adjusting front seats, you have many of the same controls as on a power model with only a few minor exceptions. Bar: At the front bottom of the seat is a bar. Pull...