Q: mazda mpv blowing very hot air after water pump replacement.Both lower &upper hoese are hot. I this 1. Air pocket 2.thermostat fa

Mazda mpv water pump replaced. now engine is hot. Both upper and lower hoses are full and hot what is the problem? Never had this before the pump replacement.. something went wrong. My mechanic wants to replce the catalytic converter. I think this is something with the coolant/radiator circulation??

Harry

3. mazda mpv blowing very hot air after water pump replacement.Both lower &upper hoese are hot. I this 1. Air pocket 2.thermostat fa