Q: May car is not starting after shutting it off

After driving the car for a while then i shut it down and when try to start it again after a while its not starting and it's showing less than 12v for battery

I changed the battery but still having the same problem

My car is holden hsv

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having a starter or ignition issue. With intermittent problems, it is typically related to an electrical problem or component beginning to fail. The first thing to do is a visual inspection. Make sure the battery cables are clean, dry, and tight. From there make sure the battery’s ground connection is sound. If the starter is not cranking over when you turn the key, you will want to have it diagnosed next. If the vehicle is cranking over when this happens, you will want to turn your attention to the fuel and ignition systems. Between these two diagnostic procedures, you should be able to steer yourself in a direction of finding the issue. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. May car is not starting after shutting it off