Q: Master Booster, 2001 Lincoln Continental

When I press on the brakes sometimes it is a little tough. It makes a hissing sound and sounds like it is leaking air. I was told that this is most likely the master booster but when on the website, I am unsure of which service to select.

Hello - these symptoms do indeed suggest that the brake power booster has failed. A hissing sound as you describe indicates that the rubber diaphragm in the booster has ruptured, reducing brake power assist, and leaking air to the engine (where the "assist" vacuum originates). Your engine is probably idling poorly as well. I would recommend having a Vacuum Booser Replacement service completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to repair this problem, and get you safely back on the road.