Q: Mass airflow sensor

Hi there is mass air flow sensor comes under power train warranty or emission

The Mass Airflow Sensor should be under the Emissions warranty.

Q: Engine stalls when I stop

First off you are doing nothing wrong. There are many owners with the same issue and an investigation was issued and closed by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), in 2012. The manufacturer stated they have a computer update...

Q: Clutch pedal won't decompress, 1995 Nissan

You will need to check the pedal free travel to see if it is more than a quarter of an inch. If it is, adjust the pedal linkage. After it is adjusted, bleed the clutch of air. Sometimes a pressure...

Q: Transmission slipping

Hi there! I would not want to fault your transmission so early. When stopped at a light, the transmission is not in use because the transmission is only in use when the car is moving. The transmission will only slip...