Q: Mass airflow sensor

Hi there is mass air flow sensor comes under power train warranty or emission

The Mass Airflow Sensor should be under the Emissions warranty.

Q: Left side radio buttons quit working

Hello there. This is not an uncommon issue. The most likely cause would be a failing radio or a power supply issue. When the radio begins to fail, it can either just stop working or it can decline slowly such...

Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed in case it is even in the way. To remove the antenna, simple grip it at the bottom and rotate it counterclockwise. To re-install the antenna, place it on the base and rotate clockwise.

Q: Issues with coolant pouring out of the overflow

Hi there. If the engine is losing coolant, then the location of the leak needs to be found first. A leak will allow the coolant to get low enough to cause it to overheat. I start by doing a pressure...