Q: Q: Mass airflow sensor

Hi there is mass air flow sensor comes under power train warranty or emission

The Mass Airflow Sensor should be under the Emissions warranty.

3. Q: Mass airflow sensor

Q: My hazardous light won't turn off.

Often times the hazards are connected to the alarm system. Most cars alarm system can be reset in one of two ways. The first way is unlocking and locking either the drivers door, passengers door, or trunk two or three...

Q: Car cut off, and will turn over but not fire.

This is a common sign of a lack of fuel supply to the intake manifold. This is usually caused by several things such as faulty fuel injectors, low fuel pressure (regulator) or not enough air supply. I would suggest having...

Q: Some lights don't work - 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Hello. Using a VOM check for voltage at the bulb receptacle. You will probably find that the circuit is "dead" at that point. You then have to trace the circuit to find out where it is open. You might have...