Q: Q: Mass airflow sensor

Hi there is mass air flow sensor comes under power train warranty or emission

3. Q: Mass airflow sensor

Q: Q: Where is the O2 sensor located?

Hi, thanks for writing in. On most Dodge, GM and Ford V-6 engines, sensor 2 bank 2 is located passenger side, rear of the engine compartment. The 2011 Dodge Charger V-6 has four O2 sensors, but this one is it'll...

Q: Feeling vibrating/grinding in my gas pedal

It sounds like you may have a wheel bearing that is dried up internally and no longer lubricated. This can cause a vibration to be felt in many parts of the vehicle. The best way to check for this is...

Q: Car has sat for 5 years and will not start.

Hello. When a vehicle sits for this long there can be a number of issues keeping it from starting and running right. You do need to replace the battery,and you should replace all of the fluids before starting it and...