Q: Mass airflow sensor

Hi there is mass air flow sensor comes under power train warranty or emission

The Mass Airflow Sensor should be under the Emissions warranty.

3. Mass airflow sensor

Q: Replaced blend door actuator

Your vehicle actually employs two temperature door actuators. There is one for the passengers side, that is located on the passengers side of the HVAC assembly, and another for the drivers side, that is located on the drivers side of...

Q: Put the wrong type of gas into my car

Modern cars such as yours are able to use the 87 octane gas even though they are meant for 91 octane. The ECU is able to detect that the vehicle is running on 87 octane gas and reduces engine timing....

Q: what could make my car have a knocking noise?

A loud knock inside the engine could be caused by a broken piston, bent rod, or any of several other possible causes. Just about any loud knock that is definitely coming from inside the engine block is not good. It...