Q: Q: Mass airflow sensor

Hi there is mass air flow sensor comes under power train warranty or emission

3. Q: Mass airflow sensor

Q: Code P0038

This code is triggered when there is excessive voltage detected in the heated oxygen sensor circuit. This may cause the oxygen sensor to produce faulty readings resulting in improper air/fuel adjustments to be made by the computer. As you may...

Q: Does my car have rear disc or drum brakes? Nissan Sentra 2005

Hi Ankit. Thanks for sending in your question today. Depending on the edition of your Sentra, it's likely that you have front disc brakes and rear drum brakes. Some limited edition SE-R Sentra's have four-wheel disc brakes.

Q: My focus 2010 shuts off when i put it in reverse from park or drive. I took it to a mechanic but he didnt find any codes or issues

Stalling when the vehicle is put in gear occurs if the engine cannot accommodate the load. Among the causes of that are problems with the torque converter and/or torque converter lock up solenoid. Another possibility is an internal hydraulic leak...