Q: Q: MAP sensor location

I'm trying to find the MAP sensor but I can't find any photos or detailed information anywhere

3. Q: MAP sensor location

Q: Check engine light still on after cleaning mass airflow sensor

First check to see what codes are being set which cause the Check Engine light to illuminate. This problem may or may not be caused by the mass airflow sensor. If it is the MAF, and cleaning it was unsatisfactory,...

Q: Hello i have a 325i bmw 2002 it is overheating i had a milky substance in my oil i recently put blue devil head gasket repair

Hi Deshawnda. Thanks for contacting us today. Although some "mechanics" recommend using a liquid head gasket sealer, the truth is that 80% of the time - it doesn't completely do the job - or it causes additional problems. These sealers...

Q: Q: Engine running rough

Quite a few things can account for an engine running rough. It could be just one cylinder misfiring, or multiple. If the Check Engine Light is on, the computer has detected a problem and the code(s) will help narrow it...