Q: Q: Map sensor

I need to change the MAP sensor in my truck but can't find where it is located on my truck. Can you tell me where it is?

3. Q: Map sensor

Q: My window is stuck at a half open position 2016 Dodge Ram 1500

Hello - it sounds like either the window has gone off its track, or the window regulator/motor assembly has broken. If you truck is still under warranty, I would take it to your Ram dealer for repair. If that is...

Q: How do you replace the passenger power seat switch? Having a hard time taking off the Side panel that holds switch in place..

Remove the bolts that hold on the panel to the seat. Then you may have to remove the bolts that secure the seat to the floor to lift up the seat rail and gain access to the rail bolts to...

Q: Truck is overheating - 1992 Chevrolet C1500

There are a few things to check over. The water pump produces flow. To check this remove one of the heater hoses (small diameter) going to the heater core. Locate the hose end to a container to check flow of...