Q: Manual Trunk Release

Greetings, Where *Exactly is the black pull cord behind the back seat arm rest located? I had someone pull out the back seat and they did not locate it. I believe it was overlooked as they had their mind set on a lever not a cord. The battery is dead so I can't open the trunk without the pull cord! Thank you

The manual trunk release is inside the trunk about a foot from the latch for the trunk. You have to remove the back seat to reach in and pull the release with the yellow handle. You should be able to open the front hood and jump start the engine and battery to get the trunk open.