Q: Manual transmission gear trouble

The car is very difficult to put in gear,a little noisy and the clutch feel different

3. Manual transmission gear trouble

Q: Hard starting - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado

As you may know, ethanol attracts and bonds with water from the air, and that water can separate out inside the tank due to phase separation. If your vehicle sits for long periods between use, the moisture settles to...

Q: Axle Bent and Cost

Sent to CS and answer made live.

Q: Have no codes, I have low rpms and car sounds like it wants to die when starting

The rough operation and inconsistent idle that you are describing could be due to a bad tank of gasoline, dirty fuel injectors, incorrect idle speed, exhaust restrictions, vacuum leaks, incorrectly installed or damaged spark plugs, a defective or clogged fuel...