Q: Q: Transmission problem?

Manual transmission. Shifter floats between 3rd and 4th only. Dies when clutch is released.

3. Q: Transmission problem?

Q: My car jerks quite a lot whenever I accelerate. Why is this?

Hi John. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually when the car will ’jerk’ when you press the accelerator and lift from the accelerator, it’s likely due to clogged fuel injectors, damage to the throttle body or other fuel system components....

Q: There is a squeaky noise coming from the right side of the vehicle.

Hello. If adjusting the e-brake helped then the issue is usually in the e-brake shoes. It is common for the hold down hardware for the brakes to wear out allowing the brakes to shift. When this occurs they will rub...

Q: Check Engine code P0340

The code P0430 on this car is one of the most common failures that occurs. This code indicates a problem with the crankshaft sensor. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test your...