Q: Malfunctions in: seat belts, convertible top, water pump & battery

The seatbelts on both the front-driver’s side and the front-passenger’s side were not retracting. I went to the dealership and they replaced the seat belts, but it did not help. The same problem is recurring. Another problem with my car is that the convertible top won’t operate. They replaced a sensor. Also, my car did not accelerate over 25 mph and I was told the injectors for the engine would need replacement. Previous to all of this, the water pump had been replaced twice. In addition to everything, the car would not start and I had to have it towed to the dealer who said it has a bad battery. Before I allow them to perform any more repairs and replacements, could you please give me your assessment of all these problems and any advice you could give would be so much appreciated.

3. Malfunctions in: seat belts, convertible top, water pump & battery