Q: Malfunction light has gone on.

The malfunction light is on. My car has 119,000 miles on it. It is a Sunday and I'm not sure what my first move should be.

3. Malfunction light has gone on.

Q: Problem with a wheel bearing.

A mechanic will have to check to see if you have a wheel bearing that is noisy when they test drive the vehicle. You are not specifying the front or rear bearing noises. The front is part of the front...

Q: When i turn left i here a poping noise. When i brake i hear a popping noise. When i hit a bump the whole front end shakes.

Given your mileage, and the symptoms you describe, it is likely your ball joints, both upper and lower, are toast. Potholes, braking, and turns cause the worn joints to move out of position, causing the behavior you describe. For lower...

Q: Hi. How do you reset the limp home mode in a manual shift?

The check engine light means there is a problem in the computer system that need to have a scanner to retrieve the codes stored in memory. Once the codes are retrieved you can have the codes pinpoint test done to...