Q: Making noise when stopping.

My car is making a noise when coming to a stop.

3. Making noise when stopping.

Q: How long can I postpone replacing leaking A/C compressor

There really is not a time limit. Once most of the refrigerant has leaked out of the system, the compressor will not turn on. There is nothing you can do to turn the compressor on from inside the car. At...

Q: Shift link or Axle issue

Hello. From what you've described it would appear that your vehicle may have suffered serious transmission issues. Slipping and grinding sounds are commonly associated with internal transmission issues. It may be possible that the torque converter or transmission gears have...

Q: What should my rotors measure at if replacement is needed?

The front rotors minimum thickness is 23 mm and for pads is 2 mm. The rear rotors minimum thickness is 9 mm and pads is 2 mm.