Q: Major oil leak

I have replace cam shift seals front and back . Replace valve cover and oil pan gaskets . I'm losing oil still and it cover the front of engine all under neath the suv to the back hatch ... what is causing the issue ?

As you may know, there are many different places that an engine can leak oil from which makes tracing these types of leaks time consuming and tedious. Some places will leak uncontrollably at all times and others will only leak when the car is under power with oil pressure. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to diagnose your oil leaking problem to see where you can go from there.

3. Major oil leak