Q: maintain for 150000kms

l have bought a used car with no full service log. what should l do for it? it needs a service, and what part of the car should be serviced or renewed? how much is the total amount of cost ? the former said to me that the coming up to service is for 50000km maintain

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is going to need an inspection of several different systems. This does not mean all of these components need to be replaced, but means at this point these parts have worked hard and need to be checked. They include: the spark plugs and wires (and entire ignition system), the fuel pump, the fuel filter (which needs to be changed every 50,000), rotate and check tread on tires, check suspension for any obvious wear, change out the air filters, service the transmission (fluid and filter change), check all fluids for condition and level, check fuel pressure (really testing the pump and lines), and address any other obvious minor issues that are occurring. This is the age that vehicles start to need more maintenance and updates. If the vehicle has not have many recently, you can expect to spend some money getting the vehicle ready for the next 50,000 miles. For a full vehicle safety inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.