Q: main head lights

i know the day time runing lights stay on in night and day.at night, or when dark,the main head lights can you turn off the main head lights with a manual off switch or do they stay on when you pull up to your house at night. i wont the lights to go off before i turn off the ing. switch. thank you, jim

Hello. You should be able to turn off the headlights manually by using the headlight switch. On your model of vehicle it appears that the headlight switch is integrated into the turn signal lever, a design similar to many other Honda vehicles.

3. main head lights