Q: Q: Mass Air flow sensor

i changed the mass air flow sensor in my van and when i plug it in the engine bogs down and dies when i unplug it it idles fine

3. Q: Mass Air flow sensor

Q: car will not crank and ECM.fuse keep blowing and no reverse lights will bad neutral safety switch cause this?

It sounds like you have an electrical issue. Check the DTC connector to make sure you are getting power and ground. A short to ground could be the cause of this concern. It may be possible that the reverse safety...

Q: Major Leak of power steering fluid

Hello...it sounds like you have a loose or faulty hose connection. Of course, it is also possible that a coincidental leak developed, for instance in a rusted steel tube on the return side, at the same time that you were...

Q: I want it to be louder

If louder is your thing, you should talk to someone at a local exhaust shop. I bet they'll have some aftermarket exhaust options for you. Just keep in mind, you may be meeting more of your local law enforcement folks,...