Q: MAF sensor, fuel injectors, check engine light, cylinder

How do I know if I have a bad MAF sensor and the fuel injectors?

3. MAF sensor, fuel injectors, check engine light, cylinder

Q: Car won't stay running unless MAF is unplugged.

Short of a vacuum leak, this seems to indicate to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. As you know, the idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: Misfire happens at 1500 rpm's.

Hi there. Check the fuel injectors one at a time by disconnecting the harness and see if the engine stumbles or not. If the engine stumbles when the injector is turned off, then the injector was working. If the engine...

Q: I just changed the transmission with a rebuild from the transmission shop and I followed all the directions an it still doesn't work

Hello. Yes, problems with the transmission controller can prevent the transmission from going into gear. Double-check the fluid level to be sure it is at the proper level. Also, double-check the hydraulic pressure from the transmissions input pump to be...