Q: maf have to put back in

which way does the arrow point

3. maf have to put back in

Q: i need the location of the shift solenoid

Hello. The shift solenoid is located in the valve body assembly which is within the transmission. Typically, these solenoids can be replaced without removing the transmission but the job requires care and attention to detail. Of course, if you are...

Q: We changed the temperature sensor because we broke it and now the check gauges light won't quit flashing, and the temperature gauge jumps to high

Assuming that your vehicle is not actually overheating, this leads me to believe that the replacement temperature sensor is faulty or incorrectly installed. It could also be a poor electrical connection at the temperature sensor. An open circuit would cause...

Q: Q: Car idles rough

A code scan from a diagnostic tool will aid you in further diagnosing your issue. Coil packs are common issue, and typically replaced all at once. Although these particular coil packs are costly, if one goes bad, then the others...